My First Flower

By T-Rah

Okay, so it's not my first flower ever...but it's my first flower from Riley.


Guy set Riley up with a daycare just down the street from us. Basically, Riley goes there for a couple hours in the morning so I can go workout or run errands or whatever. Just a little "me" time. I was feeling kind of guilty for "making" him go there so I was a little stressed out the first day Guy took him there. Guy picked him up while I was on my way back from the gym and when I walked in the door, I heard Guy say "give it to mom..." I looked at Riley and he had both his hands full of crackers (he's seriously in this "give it all to me...I can carry it all" stage). But in one of his cracker hands was this flower...with full concentration and a sweet little smirk on his face he handed me the flower. Guy and Riley walked back from the daycare and Riley picked the flower. I thought he was so smart for being able to do give it to me...and so sweet, especially after I "dropped him" at a daycare that I almost broke down and bawled right then and there. I'm a mess, I know...but I just thought it was precious. :) :) Thanks to both my boys for being so sweet! I love you guys!


 

1 comment so far.

  1. Shelese October 1, 2008 at 6:02 PM
    That is so cute. What a good little man Riley is! My kids are sure missing him around here. "us sat???" He picked a dang cute flower too! Way to go buddy.

Something to say?