My First Christmas Tree!!

By T-Rah




When we were living in Colorado we didn't see much point in decorating for Christmas since we were never at our house for the holidays...but this year, after all the dust settled, I figured it was time to try and be somewhat domestic and do a tree. And I LOVE it. :) It's so fun to come home to a lit tree with pretty decorations and my some of my favorite colors. I just wish I knew how to make the rest of my house look good!!



My favorite items on the tree are probaby the aqua poinsettias (even though I could only get two), the butterflies, the birds, and the pineapple. :) Most of my ornaments had to be plastic since "demolition boy" has a hard time keeping his hands to himself. He's even been pretty good at breaking a couple plastic ones! And Guy isn't much better. I borrowed some glass ornaments from my mom and put them in a bowl (out of reach from Riley) and Guy wasn't convinced that they were glass...so he threw one and another to "prove his point," but really ended up proving himself wrong. So I guess I have two demolition boys in my house!



Merry Christmas everyone!!

 

3 comments so far.

  1. Alicia December 17, 2008 at 2:01 PM
    What a beautiful tree! You did a superb job! I love all the colors of your beautiful ornaments. It is fun to decorate the first tree. I hope you really enjoy it.

    Does Mandy have a blog? Can she invite me to it? How do I see it?
  2. jomandy January 18, 2009 at 2:02 AM
    I love your tree. i love your olympic sized bathtub too.
  3. GeNee February 22, 2010 at 9:14 PM
    I love your fancy tree.

Something to say?