Signatures

By T-Rah
I am seeing if my signature works......that is all. :)

 

2 comments so far.

  1. Gavin and Natalie August 5, 2008 at 2:55 PM
    Oh I love looking at your pictures! I laughed at your comment about making fun of others. I always said it was something that people did when they had nothing better to do with their time. haha. Then, surprise! I had nothing better to do with my time last summer and now I'm hooked! :) I'm putting you on my stalker list if that's okay. I laughed reading all your what the comments. I miss you. :)
  2. Sharie August 7, 2008 at 12:51 PM
    So I had to laugh at your mormon housewife comment about blogging. Kinda sad but somehow so true:) I Also love your "what the" title - short and straight to the point.
    It will be fun to keep in touch. We never did get together after I saw you at the football game - life's just SO busy!

Something to say?