Withdrawals...and...Green with Envy

By T-Rah
I'm a freak about a lot of things...let's just get that out right now...if you need proof, ask Guy. ;) I get addicted to a lot of stuff. My summer "heroine" addictions have been narrowed to two...which is ahead of the curve for me: "So you think you can Dance," and the Twilight Saga. One of the plethora of reasons I'm addicted to the two is because all 3 of my sisters AND my mother are into them as well. Even when we're not together we have to call each other to discuss, argue, and salivate. :) I just finished "Breaking Dawn" and I'm still geeking out about it. I figured a good way to unwind from that "fix" was catch up on SYTYCD. So watching the season finale AND finishing my book on the same day...not the best idea. Now I'm not sure where or when I'll get my next fix!!

Seriously...a freak.

But, aside from addiction: I'm green with envy. I love watching SYTYCD...the great dancers, the CHOREOGRAPHY, the music...all of it is such a fascination to me. But sometimes it hurts to watch because I want to be that good!! lol I don't care to be on the show...don't misunderstand...but I haven't TAKEN a dance class for a long time and I'm itching for it!! Oh the money I would pay to go to LA or NY to spend one week getting my butt kicked by some of these choreographers! But in reality, I can't even do the freaking splits anymore. lol I'm old.....WHAT THE!?

Maybe I'll be able to find some local dance classes until the money starts "rolling in." Ha ha.
Don't worry...your comments don't have to be all supportive and nice...I'm not depressed. I'm just admitting that I have a problem...that's the first step to recovery. :) :) Tee hee
 

14 comments so far.

  1. Ashley Hancock August 9, 2008 at 2:07 PM
    Hey T- I just finished the book too! We will have to have a convo about the whole thing! Ha Ha!
  2. Sharie August 9, 2008 at 10:23 PM
    I am totally with you! I love both of those things, but I too have not taken a dance class in years.....but hey, it's fun to dream!
  3. Sara August 12, 2008 at 10:17 AM
    Hi Tirra!! It's been so long! How are you? I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog (I found it through Marcy's). Your family is beautiful! Your welcome to check our blog out nateandsarabrown.blogspot.com
  4. Sara August 12, 2008 at 10:18 AM
    oops...this is Sara Peterson by the way. Just thought I'd specify since we went to school with a ton of Saras. :)
  5. Sara August 12, 2008 at 5:09 PM
    Hello again. Nate is in NY selling for APX. He'll be home in soon so thats good news at least!! We'd like a place in Rexburg since Nate will be working there this fall, but seriously...we'll take anything now!!
  6. Sara August 13, 2008 at 7:09 PM
    Ok I promise this is my last comment on this post! Thanks so much for offering your brothers and dad's help (did that make sense?) that was so kind! I went to Rexburg today and found a potential apt so hopefully it pans out. you are awesome! Thanks again.
  7. Marcy M Miller August 15, 2008 at 3:46 PM
    I love So You Think You Can Dance- they are so amazing. It makes me want to dance and do a dance class to. You should go for it. I've heard so much about that book you just read. I guess I need to pick one up.
  8. Kelli August 20, 2008 at 2:49 PM
    Well as long as you're not in denial. :) I have my obsessions too, just a little different than yours. Currently mine is photoshop. I'm obsessed. Brock loves it. hehe.
    We missed you at the Stephens' reunion! I count on you being there ya' know! :)
  9. Melissa August 21, 2008 at 11:05 AM
    I don't see what the problem is with your addictions....I mean it's not like they hurt anybody....right??
  10. JEFF AND LINDSY August 25, 2008 at 5:49 PM
    Hey!! I was so excited you left a comment on our blog!! Its so fun to recconect with everyone. Your little guy is so cute!!
  11. CaraNathan August 26, 2008 at 6:22 PM
    Okay so I have some new obsessions for you. I definately think SYTYCD is bittersweet. Why the crap didn't they have stuff like that when we were heavy into dance? GHETTO. anyway.. I'll shoot you a message on Facebook so this doesn't turn into a novel ;)
  12. Jackie August 27, 2008 at 10:22 AM
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  13. Jackie August 27, 2008 at 10:26 AM
    The photo of you and your baby is the mostest beautiful I have EVER seen. I've never heard of the good read you have, but it sounds like a winner. As for SYTYCD I never miss it. But you are already better than any of those contestants for sure. It would be a slap down for you! Cinchey
  14. Shelese September 4, 2008 at 8:16 AM
    dude how bout a new post?

Something to say?