What the?!?!

By T-Rah
So some of you are going to be laughing at me about starting a blog...since I was laughing at you for starting one; saying it was so the mormon house wife thing to do.... like scrapbooking (and for the record: I still don't scrapbook...I snapfish. lol)...but since I've been looking and laughing on all of your blogs...I figured it was time I got my own. Also, in my justification of blogging, it should be easier to file and save pictures and some memories, since the pictures on my computer are a big ol' mess... and since I'm not an avid journal keeper. :)

I figured "what the?!?" was a good name for our blog since Guy and I have had a lot of those moments in our life together. For instance: We both figured we would never marry someone from Rigby...we both laughed at people who got engaged after 3 months of dating....we were planning on starting a family maybe 2 years after we got married instead of after one year. WHAT THE?!? WHAT THE?!? WHAT THE?!? But I will say that every "what the?!?" has been full of joy and laughter....including our newest one that makes everyone we know say "what the?!?" when we tell them we are living in Colorado...we have no family here....and we don't even have jobs here (Guy works out of Wyoming). ("what the? why do you live in Colorado then???") Classic.

Anyway, hopefully I will have more "what the" moments to share, and hopefully you all will too. :) It makes life interesting!

Alright, I was going to post some pictures...but Riley just came streaking in...and is now running all over the house, so I need to get a diaper on the boy before I have pee everywhere. What the crap! :)
 

6 comments so far.

  1. Shelese July 14, 2008 at 3:07 PM
    Yay!!! Welcome to bloggville! Can't wait to read all the stuff you and Guy are up to!
  2. Unknown July 14, 2008 at 4:15 PM
    what the blog? thats retarded. i guess I am not supposed to have a blog unless I am married, have at least one child and dirty diapers and also be a woman. I was actually bragging to a friend the other day how my family was the best family on earth and that I love them more than she loves her family. And I told her that we even have a blog called thebestfamilyonearth to prove it. and she said she was better cause she has a "wiki" with her family. she said wiki is better than blog and that blog is restricted on options. i don't even know what a wiki is. is she cooler? Is her family cooler?
  3. Brock July 16, 2008 at 8:12 PM
    Your post made me laugh! I'm excited you decided to join us boring house wives...he he Now we can catch up.
    The "what the?!" moments are the best aren't they? I found myself agreeing with so many of the things I just read.

    Kelli
  4. Marcy M Miller July 23, 2008 at 3:03 PM
    I love your blog title! Blogging is great- isn't it. I didn't know that you guys moved back to Colorado. It will be fun to see what you guys are up to.
  5. Suz July 23, 2008 at 10:43 PM
    Hey it is your long lost cousin's Zac & Suz. It is so fun to see what family is up to and see how cute there kiddos are getting. Hope we can convince more of the Hancock clan to join us.
  6. jomandy July 29, 2008 at 6:08 PM
    Hey T-Rah. I was just looking at your list of blogs on the side bar and noticed a link for Moh. I about fell off my chair!!

Something to say?